PRIMARY PURPOSE: To provide support to the claim staff in document management, mail and general clerical support. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
• Accurately scans and indexes incoming claim documents to correct claim file according to folder/document type.
• Prints copies of forms, letters and various documents for mailing
• Assists with metering outgoing mail. • Processes payment of approved invoices according to payment type • Completes form letters using predefined criteria.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Supports the organization’s quality program(s).
Education & Licensing
High school diploma or GED required. Experience One year of clerical or customer service experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Skills & Knowledge
• Excellent oral and written communication
• PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
• Strong organizational skills
• Efficient time management skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
• Can determine the next steps required and proactively respond.
• Be able to multitask in various systems and/or programs.
B. Technical Capacity.
C. Problem Solving.
D. Customer Service Oriented
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Standard days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Based on business needs this may change. Position may be hybrid working in Bradenton office three days per week and remote two days following successful completion of all training.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V